I'd like to get more involved with volunteering in the community. One interest I've had is with our township historical society. I'll have to consider that after graduation.
Games That Give is a fun site. I like to play games online and knowing that the time I spend on the site benefits charities I don't feel guilty about taking the time to play.
I also had a lot of fun on the Just Free Stuff website clicking on various links to donate kibble, mamograms, food for the hungry and other worthy charitable organizations. While there I saw one of the advertisers had a product that is perfect for little children who like trucks and construction equipment. Now that company may sell 2 sets of Constructive Eating Utensils as a result of that charitable click. In addition, money is donated to improve child health for each purchase.
No comments:
Post a Comment