I tried out the online pictionary game. It was fun, but the computer I was on was slow and I couldn't catch up with the game. And just forget about my drawing ability with the mouse.
I am beginning my Happines Project today. I am also adding a link for that to my blog page.
I like this advice which inspires me to clean out my closet and stop saving those clothes that I haven't worn in a while just in case I find something to go with it. It also makes getting ready for work a little easier.
--"You like to have a few things that you really like, instead of lots of choices." Okay, this advice might not be widely applicable, but it was a huge revelation to me about my own nature. My mother made this comment in the context of clothes, but it's true in many areas of my life.
One hobby that I enjoy is making jewelry. I purchased several animal totem stones and planned to make fetish necklaces for family but only got 4 done so far. I need some extra time in my life to enjoy my hobbies.
My biggest problem is that I'm putting everything fun off until I'm done with school in September 2010. I've got to enjoy my life now too.
No comments:
Post a Comment