Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Round 15 - The Fun Continues

I like that "Learn Something Everyday" site. It was a bit tricky finding the RSS feed, but now I'll get it on my bloglines account. I'm having a lot of fun with the Wordle site making a poster in anticipation of the birth of my first grandchild, Kaelyn.
I just returned from a long weekend of hiking, biking, and camping in Vermont. As expected I had a great time with my cousins and in-laws. The first day we biked 9 miles and hiked 4 miles into town and back. Fortunately, the path we biked on is a carriage road so it is pretty much level with minimal inclines. The second day we hiked about 8 miles and then 1 mile up a little mountain and another back down. That was quite a workout for me. We also biked about 6 miles. The last day we hiked and biked a bit more. I could feel the results in a couple of days and I want to continue to work out like that at home. There are plenty of places to hike and bike in Ocean county, I just have to get motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment