Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Round 11 - Keep Moving
I would like to start running. I promised my cousin I would walk/jog with her while we are on vacation next week. I tried to jog a mile with my cub scouts many years ago and was upset that I couldn't make it a mile. I will apply the concepts of easing into a running program that I've read in The Couch-to-5K Running Plan article. I am hoping that running/jogging will help my lung capacity so I can avoid having asthma which seems to afflict the women in my family. I'll let you know how it goes when I get back from vacation. I'll have lots of company beginning this weekend, so I'll sure be busy and running around anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, the vacation came and went with no opportunity for jogging. We did walk the boardwalk at Point Pleasant and I did a lot of walking on the day we had a huge family/friend reunion.I still plan to try the couch to 5k running plan.
ReplyDeleteBe careful about running. My friend started and hurt her kness. I just try to walk fast. Too old to jog. elaine
ReplyDeleteThanks for the warning Elaine. I'll have to reconsider how I go about this. :-)
ReplyDelete